These downright hilarious Never Have I Ever questions are appropriate for any event and are guaranteed to generate some laughs and can be used with family and friends without the fear of things getting dirty.
Let the stories begin and the good times roll with this list of amusing game questions.
Click below to begin! Or scroll down to our list.
Funny Never Have I Ever Questions
31. Never Have I Ever Worn my Shirt Inside Out in Public by Mistake
32. Never Have I Ever stepped in dog poop barefoot.
33. Never Have I Ever peed in a bottle.
34. Never Have I Ever caught someone picking their nose.
35. Never Have I Ever tried to discreetly pick a wedgie in public.
36. Never Have I Ever knowingly worn a Broken Watch
37. Never Have I Ever pulled a push door
38. Never Have I Ever farted in an elevator and pretended it was not me
39. Never Have I Ever gone without a bath or shower for more than a week.
40. Never Have I Ever been electrocuted.
41. Never Have I Ever broken something expensive because I was angry
42. Never Have I Ever said to people that I don’t fart
43. Never Have I Ever excreted in a farm.
44. Never Have I Ever shared my utensils with my dog.
45. Never Have I Ever dyed my bath water
46. Never Have I Ever been chased by a dog
47. Never Have I Ever dressed like a monster.
48. Never Have I Ever danced like a tribal person.
49. Never Have I Ever locked somebody in a room.
50. Never Have I Ever spilled pen ink in my pocket
51. Never Have I Ever walked in on a family member in the bathroom.
52. Never Have I Ever walked a tight rope
53. Never Have I Ever tried reading upside down
54. Never Have I Ever challenged an animal to a fight
55. Never Have I Ever used the bathroom in complete darkness
56. Never Have I Ever had a cockroach on me.
57. Never Have I Ever been shocked by electricity
58. Never Have I Ever squirted water through a space in my teeth
59. Never Have I Ever gotten my face stuck between burglar bars
60. Never Have I Ever been catfished
61. Never Have I Ever slipped on banana peel.
62. Never Have I Ever ridden a mechanical bull.
63. Never Have I Ever had diarrhea and vomited simultaneously
64. Never Have I Ever locked an animal in my car.
65. Never Have I Ever used oil because i was out of skin cream
66. Never Have I Ever seen a Shark Shit
67. Never Have I Ever worn Crocs
68. Never Have I Ever ate rotten food.
69. Never Have I Ever teased an army official.
70. Never Have I Ever kissed an animal
71. Never Have I Ever used a kids tooth brush
72. Never Have I Ever scared someone from the back.
73. Never Have I Ever danced with impotent people.
74. Never Have I Ever killed a pet by accident
When to use these Never Have I Ever Questions?
As mentioned above these questions do not contain anything dirty or sexual. Making them appropriate for even the most PG events such as family gatherings or even work meetings or outings.
Types of games
All of these variations are quite easy to play and are guaranteed to make the entire group laugh. They are quite simple to play as well.
This is the barebones version of the game and requires the least amount of prep.
Assemble your group together and ask the first question, “Never Have I Ever…”. If anyone in the group has done it they have to admit it to the group (for some questions this is sometimes followed by a story).
The person next to you then asks their “Never Have I Ever” question and the group answers. Then the person next to them asks etc.
There is no real winner since points are not tracked. While this version the game is still fun to play, we can still spice it up a bit with the versions below.
This starts from the same premise as the above game you ask a question and sees who has done it. But instead of just moving onto another question, those who have done it have to eat something! This is normally one of a few gross foods which were predetermined before the game begun. Such as raw onion, celery (gross to some people), okra etc. Or you can get really gross and use Durians or Fish Eyeballs etc.
Don’t eat anything poisonous or expired! We want to end the night with everyone alive.
The foods are rotated similar to how the asker of the question is chosen. Therefore the foods are consumed in the same order each time.
This version requires everyone to have two cards. One labeled “I Have” and the other “Never”. When the question is asked you have to raise the appropriate card.
This approach is common in online videos. See the example below.
A slightly different variation requires you to make more cards with the same marking (“I Have” and “Never”) and everyone receives 10 of each. So 20 cards in total. If you have done the question you have to put down the “I Have” card on the table. If you haven’t then you have to remove a card from the table. If you don’t have any cards down and you haven’t done the question asked. You have to put down a “Never” card. The first person to put down 10 “I Have” cards or 10 “Never” cards wins!
This adds an interesting funny twist to the “never have I ever” game not only is there a winner but you can win from losing. Rather, what would be considered losing in the other versions of the game.