Never Have I Ever questions also called 'Ten fingers' is a conversation starter which uses fun questions as an icebreaker. But using the right questions can make or break your game night. Use this list of unique Never Have I Ever examples and instructions to keep the conversations going, the laughs coming, and uncover some of your friend's deep dark secrets!
The most known way to play the Never have I Ever game is 'Ten fingers.' The rules are simple: Have your friends gather around or start a Zoom call. Everyone begins by holding up ten fingers, then you ask the first question, "Never Have I Ever…". For example, "Never have I ever been in handcuffs." Who has done the statement gains one point. Points are represented by putting down a finger, drinking a shot, or eating gross foods. Who has done the Never Have I Ever statement tells a short story of what happened if they want to.
The most time-consuming part of the game is coming up with statements on the fly. To make Never Have I Ever even more fun, we have listed 100s of the juiciest unique Never Have I Ever questions on the internet: from spicy and flirty to fun family juicy questions. Choose a category or start with the default list below.
For a longer list click below
For the really DIRTY Questions click below to use our generator below
Teenager Never Have I Ever Questions
20 Never Have I Ever Questions for Guys
The statements below guys are most likely to do. Having a guy night, bring these bad boys along.
- … been to (2) or more nightclubs in one night.
- … teased an army official.
- … measured my junk.
- … done something totally stupid and broke a bone.
- … driven before I had my license.
- … tried dancing like Michael Jackson.
- … messed with the watchman.
- … set my house on fire.
- … hit someone for no reason.
- … frightened someone using the deepness of my voice.
- … tripped someone in public.
- … shouted to hear my echo.
- … farted in a closed space and watched others squeal.
- … stolen alcohol from the kitchen.
- … damaged my parent's vehicle and fixed it on the same night.
- … chased down an animal while driving.
- … gone commando.
- … flirted with a much older lady.
- … been caught 'doing it'.
- … ran across the road to avoid a car.
Play "Never Have I Ever" Online!
To get started choose a category button below and we will generate the questions.
Try using our free application for your mobile device. Click below to get it.
New Card Game
Details on when we launch, purchase and pre-order numbers; plus more on how to Buy at a discounted rate.